We love Google Chrome! It has a clean and easy user interface- fast and lightweight. But there is something else that makes Chrome the best and most popular browser out there…Chrome Extensions!
Chrome Extensions are plugins that add functionality to your browser and integrate easily into your workflow. If you are a Google Chrome user and you’re not using Chrome extensions then you’re missing out!
That’s why we chose 5 of our favorite Chrome Extensions that we as a team to boost our productivity and get more work done as #eventprofs!
Pocket is your place to quickly save, discover and recommend the stories that interest you. When you are browsing the internet, you can use pocket to save everything that you want to reference later – whether it’s a web article, product you might buy, or just a link to access on another device. It is one of the most useful Chrome extensions out there!
Are you confident that your writing is error-free and easy to read? Would you be interested in a tool that helps you become a better writer by proof-reading your work?
Grammarly helps you find and fix grammar, spelling and punctuation errors. Whether it’s an email, social media post, blog- this is a great tool to double check your work, especially if you have a small team of copy editors.
This isn’t your average spell checker. It helps you make your writing clear and compelling by improving your word choices and style. It even provides vocabulary suggestions, and checks your text for plagiarism.
Boomerang is an awesome Gmail / Outlook extension that allows you to schedule emails to automatically send in the future, so you can automate sending.
With Boomerang, you can also postpone incoming emails by making them disappear from your inbox into a folder or label, then bringing them back to the top of the message list at the specified time. It can even alert you if you do not receive a reply to a message.
Hunter is the easiest way to find email addresses from anywhere on the web! It is extremely simple.
With a single click you will be able to:
- get email addresses from any website
- find email addresses on LinkedIn profiles
- save a list of emails from LinkedIn search pages and profiles
- download all your saved emails in CSV or automatically synchronize them with Salesforce, Hubspot and other apps.
Want to measure your productivity or organize your tasks? Todosit might just be the tool for you! With its simple interface, it is designed to help you do more and stress less (not to mention easy-to-use!).
With its chrome extension, you will be able to:
- Take your to-do list organization to the next level with sub-tasks, task priorities, subprojects, and color-coded projects.
- view, add, organize, complete, and delegate tasks right from your browser.
- collaborate with your team, keep track of your most important projects
- Keep track of your important deadlines with due dates and recurring dates.
- Track, measure, and “gamify” your productivity while visualizing your progress
Well, there you have it. We hope you enjoyed our top 5 picks and try some for yourself. Cheers to a productive week!